Setting up the sandbox in the Quick Start section was easy; building a production-grade environment requires a bit more work!
These how-to guides will step you through common tasks in using and configuring an Airflow environment.
- Setting Configuration Options
- Initializing a Database Backend
- Managing Connections
- Securing Connections
- Writing Logs
- Scaling Out with Celery
- Scaling Out with Dask
- Scaling Out with Mesos (community contributed)
- Running Airflow with systemd
- Running Airflow with upstart
- Using the Test Mode Configuration