Setting up the sandbox in the Quick Start section was easy; building a production-grade environment requires a bit more work!
These how-to guides will step you through common tasks in using and configuring an Airflow environment.
- Add a new role in RBAC UI
- Setting Configuration Options
- Initializing a Database Backend
- Using Operators
- Creating a custom Operator
- Managing Connections
- Writing Logs
- Running Airflow behind a reverse proxy
- Running Airflow with systemd
- Running Airflow with upstart
- Using the Test Mode Configuration
- Checking Airflow Health Status
- Define an operator extra link
- Tracking User Activity